|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Soprema Inc.
- Associate (Manufacturer of Accepted Materials)
- Product recognized* by the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- July 2019
- Product Classification
- Product Summary
- This Accessory is drainage product comprised of entangled synthetic mesh bonded to a woven polypropylene fabric. It is approved for use as a drainage layer under Architectural Sheet Metal panels, to promote drainage on slopes less than 1:3 (4" in 12").
- * Accessories are not considered Accepted Materials under the RoofStar Guarantee Program, and therefore are not subject to the same rigors of review applied to Accepted Materials. Rather, they are referred to as recognized, and may be used on a roof qualifying for a RoofStar Guarantee at the discretion of the owner or design authority.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials