|Manufacturer: Johns Manville Corporation
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Product Summary
- JM TPO-45, JM TPO-60, and JM TPO-80 are thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) membranes reinforced with a polyester fabric, and designed for use in mechanically fastened and adhered roofing applications.
- JM TPO membranes can be installed in new, reroof (tear-off) and recover roof constructions. In recover construction, if the existing roof is sound, the JM roof can eliminate the cost of disposing of the original roof.
- White, Grey and Tan
- Special colors are available with extended lead times. Minimum order quantities may apply. Contact your local JM sales representative for additional information.
- JM mechanically fastened and adhered TPO Roof Systems are classified by UL (Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.) and FM Global (Factory Mutual).
- Because JM TPO membranes are thermoplastic, they can be rolled out onto the roof substrate and easily welded into one homogeneous sheet using hot air welding procedures. JM TPO membranes also may be mechanically attached or adhered to the structural roof deck in accordance with FM Global requirements, building codes, published standard fastening patterns or adhesives recommendations.
- Refer to JM TPO application guides, Detail Drawings and Technical Bulletins for instructions.
- JM TPO membranes meet or exceed all of the requirements of ASTM D 6878.
- Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet prior to using JM TPO. Material Safety Data Sheet is available by calling 800-654-3103 or online at www.jm.com.
- Installation Guidelines