|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Tremco Ltd.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Product Summary
- POWERply 3PM / 2PM System is a 2-ply (SBS) modified bitumen membrane consisting of a granulated, polyester reinforced cap ply and a smooth surfaced, polyester reinforced base ply. The POWERply 3 PM / 2 PM system is designed for new or replacement roofing applications in a cold applied adhesive such as POWERply Rubberized Cold Adhesive or SF BURmastic Adhesive.
- The RGC accepts both an insulated and uninsulated system using the POWERply 3PM / 2PM materials. Insulation materials must be selected from the lists/tables of Accepted Materials found elsewhere in the RPM. Acceptable insulations include polyisocyanurate, polystyrene and wood fibreboard.
- Ancillary products:
- Cutback Primer (Tremprime Quick Dry)
- Mastics (Brush Grade Mastic, Ecomastic, Sheeting Bond)
- Flashing membrane (POWERply 2 PM Base Sheet and POWERply 3 PM Cap ply)
- Installation Guidelines
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet (TBA).
Back to Accepted Materials