|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date TBA
- Product Summary
- Paratherm is a state of the art closed cell polyisocyanurate foam insulation product that provides superior R value insulation characteristics and fire resistance. Paratherm's coated facer is suitable for use in commercial and industrial roof system applications. The facer used provides increased dimension stability as compared to organic facers. Paratherm is available in a wide variety of thickness from 25mm (1") to over 100mm (4").
- Paratherm has a specialty coated facer ideal for self adhered membrane application
- This product is produced to high exacting standards that meet CAN/ULC/CGSB and FM protocols.
- Product Details
|Long Term Thermal Resistance (LTTR):|| RSI Value=1.06/25mm (1") [R Value = 6.0/25mm (1")]
|Compressive Strength:|| Paratherm - 138kpa (20 lb psi)
|Uses:|| Paratherm - Do no use with hot applied membranes
|Standard Sizes:|| 1.2m x 1.2m (48" x 48") for asphalt or adhesive applications
| || 1.2m x 2.4m (48" x 96") for mechanically attached systems
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials