|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date TBA
- Product Summary
- The Alsan Flashing is a waterproofing one-component polyurethane / bitumen coating. It is used for the upstands and roofing details where it is difficult to apply waterproofing membranes (example: complex upstands with numerous angles, hard to reach areas due to their narrowness or their environment, circular flashings, etc.).
- Alsan Flashing is ready to use. It is installed directly over traditional bituminous waterproofing or approved substrates. This liquid waterproofing process applies where torches are prohibited or dangerous (example: inflammable environments, skylight flashings, etc.).
- The Alsan Flashing has a 100 g/m², 150 mm (6") wide reinforcement that must be installed at all angles and joints between two supports.
- ALSAN FLASHING
- Ready to use waterproofing, one component polyurethane / bitumen coating.
- Coatings for galvanized flashings (see RoofStar Guarantee Standards), or around details where a 2-part fleece-reinforced PMMA flashing is not required.
- Thixotropic paste (mixing reduces the viscosity).
- Upstand angles, support junctions and joints - accepted for use above the water plane, or as a coating on BUR vents and other strip-in flashings requiring a coating.
- 0.15 m (6") wide x 30.5 m (100 ft) long strip.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheets
Back to Accepted Materials