|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: CertainTeed Corporation
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date TBA
- Product Summary
- CertainTeed Carriage House:
- UL Certification of ASTM D3462; Conforms to ASTM D3018 Type 1 - Self-Sealing; ASTM D3161-03b, Class “F” Wind Resistance (110 mph); ASTM D3161-99a, 110 mph Wind Resistance; UL 997 Wind Resistance, UL 2390 / ASTM D6381 Class “H” and ASTM D7158 Class “H” Wind Resistance, UL 2218 Class 1 impact Resistance, and UL 790 Class “A” Fire Resistance; glass fiber mat base; ceramically colored / UV resistant mineral surface granules across entire face of shingle; algae-resistant; full two-layer laminated four-tab shingle, scallop appearance.
- Weight: 355 pounds per square (100 square feet) (17.3 kg/sq m).
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet (TBA).
Back to Accepted Materials