|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2020
- Accepted for application in
- Waterproofing Systems (roofs)
Grade-level Waterproofing Systems
- Product Summary
- COLPHENE H
- is a hot-applied rubberized asphalt waterproofing membrane reinforced with mineral fillers.
- is used in conjunction with a reinforcing fabric, on horizontal and vertical surfaces of protected-membranes roofing systems (inverted roofs), green roofs, and plaza-decks.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Refer to the "Standard for Hot Fluid-applied Rubberized Asphalt" in Division B of this Manual.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials