|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2015
- Product Summary
- Colvent Base 830 replaces the older 810 Base. The Colvent Base 830 is a self-adhering, semi-adhered base membrane manufactured with ventilation channels on the bottom face. It is intended for application without the use of a primer. Read the Technical Data Sheet for application requirements.
- Note that this product does not require the installation of an insulation overlay if installed according to the membrane manufacturer's published requirements.
- Also note that his product is Accepted for use directly on Sopra-Iso Plus, which is proprietary to the membrane Manufacturer. Application of this base membrane on other insulation panels is permissible only under a written Variance issued by the RGC.
- Installation Guidelines
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials