|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Owens Corning Canada
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date TBA
- Product Summary
- Duration™ Premium AR
- An asphalt shingle conforming to CSA A123.5 98; ASTM D 3462; ASTM E 108; Class A; ASTM D 3161; ASTM D 3018; Type I; ASTM D 228; UL 790, Class A.
- Laminated deep shadow shingles offer distinct color blends and patented double shadow lines to create a dramatic, three-dimensional effect; premium weathering grade asphalt shingles bonded together with tough Fiberglas® mat core for reliable and lasting performance.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 130 mph wind resistance limited warranty.
- Class A UL fire rating.
- Nominal size 13-1/4" x 39-3/8" (337 mm x 1000 mm).
- 5-5/8" exposure (143 mm).
- 64 shingles per square; 4 bundles per square.
- Coverage per square - 98.4 sq. ft. (9.14 m²)
- Colors: Brownwood, Chateau Green, Desert Tan, Driftwood, Estate Gray, Harbour Blue, Onyx Black, Quarry Gray, Sierra Gray, Teak & Woodland Blend.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet (TBA).
Back to Accepted Materials