|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- June 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Water-shedding Systems (All)
- Product Summary
- FeltBuster is a synthetic (polymeric) breathable "roofing felt" (16 Perms) manufactured with a slip-resistant top surface, and is mechanically fastened. It may be left exposed to Ultra-violet light for up to 90 days.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- For use as an underlayment or (for ASM systems) as a separation layer. Not to be used for eave or valley protection.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials