|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Malarkey Roofing Products
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2019
- Product Summary
- The 241 Highlander NEX is a laminated asphalt shingle fortified with a proprietary polymer modified asphalt technology (NEX) designed to improve granule adhesion and weather protection. This shingle also incorporates algae-resistant technology (adapted from the Highlander NEX Technical Data Sheet).
- Colours: Midnight Black,Storm Grey,Natural Wood, Weatherwood, Antique Brown, Sienna Blend and Silverwood
- Laminated design with a non-woven fiberglass mat
- The Zone® nailing area
- 177 km/h (110 mph) Limited Wind Warranty
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet
Back to Accepted Materials