|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- FT Synthetics
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- January 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Water-shedding Systems (all)
- Product Summary
- Komodo BSA is a high temperature, self adhered waterproofing membrane made with an advanced butyl rubber adhesive formulation and designed for use in steep slope roofing applications.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Suitable as an underlayment on ASM systems, on slopes 1:6 (2" in 12") and greater.
- Suitable as an underlayment on Asphalt Shingle systems, on slopes 1:3 (4" in 12") and greater.
- Not suitable in a single layer application for use as eave protection on any water-shedding system.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials