|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Airfoam Industries Ltd.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- June 2019
- Product Summary
- Korolite 100 Type 1 EPS is a closed cell, rigid foam insulation material containing air as main ingredient. EPS insulation resists moisture, mold, and fungi with low environmental impacts, high & stable Long-Term Thermal Resistance, and good drying potential over the long service periods of buildings.
- Korolite 100 Type 1 EPS insulation is available in various lengths, widths and common thicknesses; refer to the Technical Data Sheets for common sizes and customization. For sloped (tapered) panels to achieve drainage, consult the manufacturer directly.
- Korolite 100 offers a compressive strength of 70 kPa (10 psi) and an Rsi of 0.65/25 mm (R-3.75/inch).
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet
Back to Accepted Materials