|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Airfoam Industries Ltd.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- June 2019
- Product Summary
- Korolite 160 Type 2 EPS is a closed cell, rigid foam insulation material containing air as main ingredient. EPS insulation resists moisture, mold, and fungi with low environmental impacts, high & stable Long-Term Thermal Resistance, and good drying potential over the long service periods of buildings.
- Korolite 160 Type 2 EPS offers a compressive strength of 110 kPa (16 psi) and an Rsi of 0.70/25 mm (R-4.04/inch).
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet
Back to Accepted Materials