|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Malarkey Roofing Products
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date TBA
- Product Summary
- Malarkey engineered asphalt or polymer modified fiberglass shingles conform to CAN/CSA A123.1/A123.5, ASTM D 3462 and ASTM D 3018, Type I (tests for weatherability and physical properties); ASTM E-108 Class A (Tests for Fire Resistance of Roof Covering); ASTM D3161, Class D, 145 km/h (90 mph), ASTM D3161, Class F, 177 km/h (110 mph) or ASTM D7158, Class H, 242 km/h (150 mph) [Tests for Wind Resistance); UL 2218, Class IV Impact (Tests for Impact Resistance). Specific shingle models comply with California Energy Commission (CEC) Title 24, Part 6 Energy Standard and are listed on the Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC) Product Directory. See Section 220.127.116.11 “Malarkey Roofing Products” Sectionle for compliance to specific Standards, Classifications and Ratings per shingle model type. For use on slopes 1:3 (4” in 12”) or greater.
- Colours: Antique Brown, Black Oak, Midnight Black, Natural Wood, Oxford Grey, Sienna Blend, Silverwood, Storm Grey, Weatherwood
- Laminated design with fiberglass mat coated with engineered asphalt
- The Zone nailing area
- 40-Year Limited Product Warranty and 129 km/h (80 mph) Wind Warranty
- 5-Year Right Start™ Warranty
- Complies with standards as listed in Section above.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet
Back to Accepted Materials