|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Tremco Ltd.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2020
- Accepted for application in
- Waterproofing Systems (roofs)
- Product Summary
- POWERply Endure 100 FR
- is an asbestos free, smooth surfaced, modified bitumen membrane.
- consists of specially selected bitumens, modified with SBS rubber along with RET and urethane high performance elastomers and reinforced with an antiwicking fiberglass mat and scrim fabric.
- is furnished with a factory applied white granule surfacing with a clear UV cured surface treatment designed to improve granule retention.
- is fire rated by Underwriters Laboratories for an exterior fire hazard. Refer to UL Roofing Materials and Systems Directory for applicable system configurations.
- is designed for roof membrane and flashing applications in hot applied asphalt adhesives over multi-ply systems where a high strength, fiberglass reinforced, smooth surface membrane is desired.
- is suitable for application in cold process modified bitumen system and flashings.
- meets or exceeds the requirements of
- ASTM D 6163, Type III, Grade G
- CSA AI23.23, Type A, Grade 1
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials