|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Tremco Ltd.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2020
- Accepted for application in
- Waterproofing Systems (roofs)
- Product Summary
- POWERply Endure 200 Smooth
- is an asbestos free, smooth surfaced, modified bitumen membrane.
- consists of specially selected bitumens, modified with SBS rubber along with RET and urethane high performance elastomers and reinforced with a non-woven polyester fabric.
- is designed for roof membrane and flashing applications in hot applied asphalt adhesives over multi-ply systems where a high strength, polyester reinforced, smooth surface membrane is desired.
- is suitable for application in cold process modified bitumen systems and flashings.
- meets or exceeds the requirements of
- ASTM D 6164, Type I, Grade S
- CSA A123.23, Type B, Grade 3.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials