|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Hal Industries Inc.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- First installed in BC in 1984
- Product Summary
- POLYMAX felts consist of engineered polyester fabrics which have been saturated with roofing grade asphaltic bitumen. These felts are designed to provide long-term performance in most climatic conditions and are applied using conventional roofing equipment and methods.
- POLYMAX polyester felts are available with either 180 g / meters squared or 250 g / meters squared spun bond polyester reinforcing mats. The polyester provides an inorganic mat with proven tensile strength and tear and puncture resistance.
- BUR Installation Guidelines
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet (TBA).
Back to Accepted Materials