|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Sika Canada Inc.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date TBA
- Product Summary
- The main component of the roofing and waterproofing systems is the Sarnafil Membrane, a tough flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) sheet, appropriately reinforced and modified for specific applications. The highest quality raw materials are utilized in a manufacturing process which saturates and fuses a non-woven glass fibre or polyester fibre fabric reinforcement with a PVC Plastisol into a single homogeneous sheet. The sheets are joined on the job site by a hot air welding / fusion process to adjacent sheets or flashings to form an integral roofing system. Larger than standard or different shapes may be prefabricated to suit job requirements.
- PVC Roofing Installation Guidelines
- PVC Waterproofing Installation Guidelines
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet (TBA).
Back to Accepted Materials