|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Carlisle Syntec Systems Canada
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- June 17, 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Product Summary
- SecurShield HD ReadyFlash is a rigid high-density roof insulation panel composed of a closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core bonded during the manufacturing process to coated-glass facers (CGF). ReadyFlash® Technology is a standard feature of SecurShield Polyiso that allows the contractor to manipulate flash-off times by choosing which side of the insulation board to apply membrane adhesives. ReadyFlash® features a dark coated-glass facer (CGF) on one side of the insulation board and a light coated-glass facer on the other. Utilizing the sun’s energy, the dark facer accelerates adhesive flash-off while the light facer slows it down.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- None (use must conform to Building Code)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials