|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- April 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Product Summary
- A thermoplastic polyvinyl chloride membrane reinforced with non-woven polyester laminated to a needle-punched polyprolylene fleece
Thickness: 2.032 mm (80 mil)
Available in grey or white
Designed to be fully adhered with DUOTACK SPF ADHESIVE; laps are welded with a hot-air welder.
Refer to the Technical Data Sheet for solar reflectivity ratings. See also the installation instructions available from the manufacturer online.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials