|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Sika Canada Inc.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- February 2020
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
Grade-level Waterproofing Systems
- Product Summary
- Sikalastic 401 Lo-VOC roofing systems combine cold applied, aliphatic, single component, moisture-triggered polyurethane resins with fiberglass mat or polyester fleece reinforcement to create a seamless membrane and flashing system. System components are:
- Sika or Sikalastic Primer - Select primer per substrate material in accordance with Priming Guide
- Sikalastic 641 Lo-VOC - Resin used for all systems with polyester fleece reinforcement
- Sika Reemat Premium - Chopped strand fiberglass mat
- Sika Fleece 120, 140, 170 - Non-woven, needle-punched polyester fleece in various weights
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- None - Accepted for all roof applications
- NOTE: Sikalastic 641 Lo-VOC Roofing System is Accepted as a system (in combination with their associated components) by the RGC for Waterproofing Systems on roofs and at grade. The products must be installed as a new membrane (not as a retrofit product), to a minimum combined dry thickness of 72 mils.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials