|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- July 2019 (ASM application)
- Product Summary
- This material is a self-adhering membrane with a sanded top surface and a duo-selvedge edge that permits both self-adhering and heat-welding along the side lap. It is approved, in addition to Waterproofing roof applications, for use as an Underlayment on Architectural Sheet Metal Projects when the slope of the roof is less than 1:6 (2" in 12"). Note that when it is used directly below metal panels a separation layer will be necessary to prevent bonding of the panel to the membrane.
- Installation Guidelines (roofing)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials