|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Sentry Building Innovations
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- January 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Water-shedding Systems (all)
- Product Summary
- RoofnadoTM StormTreadTM XW is a synthetic roofing underlayment for water-shedding roofs, manufactured with a slip-resistant top face and a bottom face formulated to temorarily secure the material to the roof deck before it is mechanically fastened. The product remains flexible at temperatures ranging from -40°C to 100°C and can be left exposed to UV radiation for up to 180 days.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials