|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Owens Corning Canada
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date TBA
- Product Summary
- An asphalt shingle conforming to CSA A123.5 98; ASTM D 3462; ASTM E 108; Class A; ASTM D 3161; ASTM D 3018; Type I; ASTM D 228; UL 790, Class A.
- A three-tab shingle constructed of durable weathering grade asphalt and tough Fiberglas® mat core for reliable and lasting performance.
- 25 year limited warranty.
- 60 mph wind resistance limited warranty.
- Class A UL fire rating.
- Nominal size 13-3/4" x 39-3/8" (349 mm x 1000 mm).
- 5-5/8" exposure (143 mm).
- 65 shingles per square; 3 bundles per square.
- Coverage per square - 99.98 sq. ft. (9.28 m²)
- Colors: Aspen Gray, Brownwood, Desert Tan, Driftwood, Estate Gray, Onyx Black, Shasta White.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet
Back to Accepted Materials