|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Carlisle Syntec
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- January 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Product Summary
- Sure-Seal SAT is a nominal 60-mil non-reinforced EPDM membrane laminated to a 100%-solid pressure-sensitive adhesive and is available in 10' x 100' (3m x 30m) rolls. The release liner is silicon-coated on one side for consistent release from the adhesive.
- Sure-Seal SAT membrane is formulated with fire retardants to inhibit the spread of flame and meets or exceeds UL Class A requirements.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials