|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Tremco Ltd.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- November 2002
- Product Summary
- The TREMLINE ROOF ASSEMBLY (TRA) utilizes a reinforced EPDM/SBR rubber sheet adhered and seamed with Tremlar LRM (also known as TP 60). It is cold-applied using a bitumen modified with a polyurethane elastomer.
- The TRA-LRM membrane is accepted as a fully adhered material for protected membrane roof systems only. TRA-LRM (V) is a vertical grade membrane suitable for membrane flashing.
- Ancillary products:
- Reinforcing membrane (Burmesh woven glass)
- TRA-LRM (V)(vertical grade membrane)
- Hybrid EPDM Installation Guidelines
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet (TBA).
Back to Accepted Materials