|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Owens Corning Canada
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date TBA
- Product Summary
- An asphalt shingle conforming to CSA A123.5 98; ASTM D 3462; ASTM D 3018; Type I; ASTM E 108; Class A Fire; ASTM D 3161; UL 790, Class A; UL 997.
- Wood shake like appearance; thick laminate construction; three-dimensional effect.
- 50 year limited warranty.
- 90 mph wind resistance limited warranty.
- Class A UL fire rating.
- Nominal size 14-1/4" x 40" (362 mm x 1016 mm).
- 4" exposure (102 mm).
- 15 shingles per bundle; 6 bundles per square; 350 lbs. per square.
- Coverage per square - 100 sq. ft. (9.29 m²)
- Colors: Carbon, Chestnut, Granite, Mesquite, Sycamore, Timber Juniper, Autumn Maple.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet
Back to Accepted Materials