|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- February 2020
- Accepted for application in
- Waterproofing Systems (roofs)
- Product Summary
- COLPLY BASE 410 FLEX
- is a high performance base sheet membrane composed of SBS modified bitumen and a composite reinforcement. The bituminous mass of the COLPLY BASE 410 FLEX is designed to be flexible at low temperature. Both sides are sanded.
- NOTE to reader: approval of this material is subject to testing under CSA-A123.21 (current edition). Once test results have been published and received by the RGC, this notice will be removed.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials