|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- January 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Water-shedding Systems (ASM only)
- Product Summary
- LASTOBOND STICK VP is a roof underlayment vapour permeable rain barrier membrane composed of a trilaminar polypropylene complex facer. The self-adhesive underside is covered by a two-part silicone release film.
- LASTOBOND STICK VP membrane is used as a protection membrane under metal coverings in insulated roof systems.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- For use as a separation layer in Architectural Sheet Metal Roof Systems.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials