Division C - Accepted Materials
2-1 SopraSmart ISO HD HP Sanded
by Soprema Inc.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- June 16, 2023 (Adminstrative acceptance)
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Material Classification and Acceptance, 5.2, "Material Discontinuance, Substitutions, or Additions".)
- Product Summary
- 2-1 SOPRASMART ISO HD HP SANDED is an insulation overlay panel comprised of a composite-reinforced, sanded SBS polymer-modified bitumen base sheet membrane that is factory-laminated to a high-density Polyisocyanurate insulation support panel (SOPRA-ISO PLUS HD). The panel may be installed with hot bitumen, the manufacturer's specified adhesive, or with mechanical fasteners. Side laps joints have an overlapping selvedge edge; end laps are butt-joined and must be sealed with the manufacturer's specified self-adhered compatible membrane.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- None stipulated
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials