|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date here
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Product Summary
- Formerly known as Xpress ISO, 3-1 SopraSmart Rock is a high performance insulating base sheet panel. It is composed of SBS modified bitumen membrane with a non-woven polyester reinforcement and a surface covered with a thermofusible plastic film. This membrane is factory-laminated on a high density mineral wool (stone wool) support panel and on a polyisocyanurate insulation board (SOPRA-ISO).
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials