|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Tremco Ltd.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- June 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Product Summary
- AlphaGuard MTS Top Coat is a one-part, moisture triggered, polyurethane liquid applied product installed over a fully-reinforced application of AlphaGuard MTS Base Coat. This product is accepted by the RGC as part of a reinforced 2-coat membrane system.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- AlphaGuard MTS Top Coat (together with the AlphaGuard MTS Base Coat) must be installed by a manufacturer-trained crew under the periodic supervision of the manufacturer's technical representative.
The products must be installed as a new membrane (not as a retrofit product), to a minimum combined wet thickness of 80 mils (minimum dry thickness: 72 mils).
AlphaGuard MTS Base and Top Coat may be installed in a conventionally insulated roof system over an RGC-accepted base membrane, or directly to a concrete deck as an un-insulated membrane system or as part of a Protected Membrane Roof System.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials