|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Precision Metals Ltd.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2019
- Accepted for application in
- Water-shedding Systems
- Product Summary
- Aluminum pipe flashing (sloped/pitched), welded to an aluminum base. See sizing chart on Technical Drawing for optional sizes.
- Suitable for pipe-type penetrations that terminate below top edge of flashing.
- Conditions and Limitations
- Requires fitted settlement cap (see separate listing for RoofStar-accepted caps).
- Not for use with penetrations that do not terminate inside the flashing (i.e. cable or gas line penetrations).
- Click below for the Technical Drawing.
Back to Accepted Materials