|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Building Products of Canada Corp.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- June 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Water-shedding Systems (Asphalt Shingle systems)
- Product Summary
- Deckgard is a light-weight mechanically attached synthetic (polypropylene) roofing underlayment manufactured with a textured slip-resistant top face.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Installation on roofs with slopes equal to or greater than 1:6 (2" in 12").
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials