|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2020
- Accepted for application in
- Waterproofing Systems (roofs)(high-density insulation overlay)
Water-shedding Systems (ASM and Asphalt Shingles)
- Product Summary
- Paradtherm HD
- is a rigid roof insulation boards comprised of a high-density closed cell polyisocyanurate foam core bonded on each side to inorganic coated fiberglass facers.
- has a compressive strength of 80 psi (Grade 2)
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials