|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 22, 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
Grade-level Waterproofing Systems
- Product Summary
- Pumadeq Flex 31MV is a catalyzed, fleece-reinforced polyurethane methyl methacrylate (PUMA) liquid membrane flashing system suitable for flashing irregular penetrations on both Conventionally Insulated and Protected Membrane Roof systems. It is compatible with Henry's modified bituminous membranes, and with their 790-11 hot fluid-applied rubberized asphalt system.
- Conditions and Limitations
- Pumadeq Flex 31MV must be applied to achieve a dry thickness of 2.03 mm (80 mils).
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials