|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- February 2018
- Product Summary
- Colphene Flam HR SP is the top layer of a 2-ply waterproofing membrane composed of SBS-modified bitumen and a composite reinforcement. The top surface of the membrane is sanded; the bottom face is covered with a thermofusible plastic film. This material is used only in a protected waterproofing assembly at grade (on concrete), on in a Protected Membrane Roof system.
- Roofing Installation Guidelines
- Waterproofing Installation Guidelines
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet
Back to Accepted Materials