|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- February 2020
- Accepted for application in
- Waterproofing Systems (roofs)
- Product Summary
- COLPLY TRAFFIC CAP 460 FLEX
- is a cap sheet membrane composed of SBS modified bitumen and a composite reinforcement. The bituminous mass of the COLPLY TRAFFIC CAP 460 FLEX membrane is designed to be flexible at low temperatures. The surface is protected by coloured granules and the underface is sanded.
- NOTE to reader: approval of this material is subject to testing under CSA-A123.21 (current edition). Once test results have been published and received by the RGC, this notice will be removed.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials