Division C - Accepted Materials
by IKO Industries Ltd.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- IKO Industries Ltd.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- June 15, 2023
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- Innovi TPO, manufactured by IKO Industries Ltd., is a polyester-reinforced thermoplastic polyolefin membrane that utilizes proprietary chemistry, including Matrix TM weathering formulation, for durability in harsh conditions. The material comes in a variety of widths (refer to the Technical Data Sheet) and can be adhered or mechanically fastened. The membrane is available in three thicknesses (measurements listed below are nominal):
- 1.14 mm (45 mils)
- 1.52 mm (60 mils)
- 2.03 mm (80 mils)
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Innovi TPO 1.14 mm (45 mil) TDS
Innovi TPO 1.52 mm (60 mils) TDS
Innovi TPO 2.03 mm (80 mils) TDS
Back to Accepted Materials