|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2020
- Accepted for application in
- Waterproofing Systems (roofs)
- Product Summary
- OptiMax membranes
- are fiberglass reinforced asphalt-based membranes modified with a specially-designed polyurethane resin designed to extend roof longevity.
- manufactured to be puncture and fatigue resistant, and are designed to be the waterproofing and reinforcement layer in a modified bitumen roofing system.
- designed for use as the top component in a roofing system where superior performance is required.
- can be used in conjunction with Garland modified base sheets depending on the adhesive used.
- can be used as the top ply in a two-ply flashing system.
- Specifications are available for either hot- or cold-applied two-ply systems.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials