|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Date TBA
- Accepted for application in
- Waterproofing Systems (roofs)(base membrane)
Water-shedding Systems (underlayment, ASM and Asphalt Shingles)
- Product Summary
- Paradiene 20 EG SA
- is a self-adhesive, modified bitumen base flashing reinforcing ply.
- consists of a fiberglass scrim/fiberglass mat composite impregnated and coated with high quality styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) modified bitumen. The back surface and selvage edge are coated with a self-adhesive bitumen layer specifically formulated for optimum adhesion. The back surface is lined with a high strength polyolefin release film, and the selvage edge is lined with a polyolefin release tape.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials