|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- March 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Product Summary
- Parafor 30 is a "finish ply designed for use in homogeneous multi-layer modified bitumen roof membrane systems."
- Composite-reinforced with fiberglass scrim/polyester mat and both impregnated and coated with SBS-modified bitumen.
- Surfaced with ceramic granules.
- May be applied with Type IV asphalt or with adhesives (Siplast PA-311 Adhesive or SFT Adhesive).
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials