Division C - Accepted Materials
Sopralene Flam 250 GR
by Soprema Inc.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- Sopralene Flam 250 GR is a cap sheet membrane composed of SBS modified bitumen and a non-woven polyester reinforcement.The surface is protected by coloured granules and the underface is covered with a thermofusible plastic film.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Refer to Table 9.1 in the Standard concerning membrane properties, and consult the membrane tables in Division C.
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials