|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Carlisle Syntec
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- January 2021
- Accepted for application in
- Roof Waterproofing Systems
- Product Summary
- Carlisle’s Sure-Weld SAT (Self-Adhering Technology) membrane is a heat-weldable single-ply thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) sheet designed for fully adhered new roof construction and replacement roofing applications. Sure-Weld SAT is nominal 60-mil or 80-mil reinforced TPO membrane laminated to an elastomeric pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- TPO membrane is based on advanced polymerization technology that combines the durability and weatherability of ethylene-propylene (EP) rubber with the heat weldability of polypropylene. The membrane is specifically formulated for long-term weather resistance without the use of either polymeric or liquid plasticizers.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials