|Notice to the Reader:
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
|Manufacturer and Acceptance
- Tremco Ltd.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2020
- Accepted for application in
- Waterproofing Systems (roofs)
- Product Summary
- TremPly KEE membranes
- nominal 45 and 60 mil thickness
- smooth and fleeceback versions
- in white, gray and tan which can all help an organization meet LEED requirements.
- are constructed using high tenacity/heavy weight yarns to create a base fabric reinforcement to impart superior puncture, tensile and tear resistance properties. The base polyester fabrics are primed with a unique and proprietary adhesive coat that lays the foundation to physically bond the KEE coatings to the “fiber” to maximize seam strength and overall membrane performance.
- is coated to provide superior hot air welding characteristics, extreme UV resistance, broad chemical resistance and long-term flexibility and repairability for the installed roofing membrane system.
- have excellent tear, puncture, fungus, algae and flame resistance, making them among the most sustainable roofing systems available.
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials