Division C - Accepted Materials
Viking UDL Metal
by Garland Canada Inc.
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Garland Canada Inc.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- September 13, 2013 (reinstated June 23, 2023)
- Accepted for application in
- Water-shedding Systems (Architectural Sheet Metal Systems only)
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- VIKING UDL PRO GRADE Ice & Water shield is an SBS-modified self-adhering membrane reinforced with non¬woven fiberglass mat, used for eave and valley protection. The membrane has a non-abrasive polyester top surface, making it suitable for application beneath metal panels
- (adapted from the Technical Data Sheet)
- Conditions and Limitations
- Architectural Sheet Metal Roof Systems only
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials