Division C - Accepted Materials
by GAF Canada ULC
|Material Acceptance and Product Details
The information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications, nor is this material recommended or endorsed by the Guarantor. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the Design Authority.
- Accepted for the RoofStar Guarantee Program
- October 2000
- Accepted for application in
- Water-shedding Systems
- Acceptance Criteria
- Product Summary
- GAF Weather Watch is a mineral-surfaced self-adhering sheet membrane manufactured for eave protection under asphalt shingles.
- Conditions and Limitations
- This product is acceptable for eave and valley protection, only on roofs with a slope greater than 1:3 (4" in 12").
- Technical Data Sheet
- Click the "PDF" icon to open the TDS in a new window.
Back to Accepted Materials