|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Henry Company Canada
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- June 2020 (for Waterproofing Systems on roofs)
- Product Summary
- The main components of Bakor 790-11 are specially selected blend of refined asphalts, synthetic rubber and mineral stabilizers. It is modified with additives to promote adhesion and improve low temperature flexibility. The membrane is 100% in solids and provides an immediate cure on cooling.
- The system normally consists of two plies of 790-11 membrane reinforced with Bakor Polyfab, a polyester reinforcing fabric. It is constructed in the field by squeegee application of Bakor 790-11 hot applied, rubberized asphalt to achieve a monolithic, fully bonded waterproofing membrane with full adhesion to the deck to restrict lateral water movement.
- Bakor 790-11 Tow ply Waterproofing System is used for waterproofing concrete slabs and split slab construction projects, both on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Refer to the "Standard for Hot Fluid-applied Rubberized Asphalt" in Division B of this Manual.
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet.
Back to Accepted Materials