|Notice to the Reader:
The roofing assembly / material information published in the RCABC Roofing Practices Manual and offered below does NOT represent a complete set of the manufacturer’s data or specifications. The preparation of a detailed specification is the responsibility of the design authority.
|Manufacturer: Soprema Inc.
- Accepted for RoofStar Guarantee Program
- February 2018
- Product Summary
- Colphene Flam HR is a waterproofing membrane composed of SBS modified bitumen and a non-woven polyester reinforcement. The top surface of the membrane is either sanded or covered with a thermofusible plastic film. This material is used as a waterproofing membrane on concrete, for roofing or on plaza decks and other waterproofing surfaces.
- Roofing Installation Guidelines
- Waterproofing Installation Guidelines
- Click below for the Technical Data Sheet
Back to Accepted Materials